Removals and Storage Bishops Waltham
Removals in Bishops Waltham – 01489 808006
Moving house to or from Bishops Waltham can be stressful. We all know that. All of the logistics have to be co-ordinated around one specific day. What you don’t need to worry about is what sort of job the removals company is going to do for you. You want to book your removal or storage with complete peace of mind, knowing that one aspect of your move at least is taken care of and going to run smoothly.
Whether you are moving within Bishop’s Waltham, out of Bishop’s Waltham, or into the town, Steele & Co Removals knows the whole area very well. Steele & Co Moving & Storage has been providing packing, removals and storage to the residents of Bishops Waltham for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Our Optional Removal Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
Steele & Co Bishops Waltham offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
Twyford, Colden Common, Itchen abbas, Owslebury, Eastleigh, Upham, Lower Upham, Dundridge, Durley, Corhampton, Droxford, Wickham, Soberton Heath, Meonstoke, Fair Oak, Botley, Waltham Chase
Why Move to Bishops Waltham?
- Bishop’s Waltham is a quaint and historic market town set in the beautiful Hampshire countryside. With a foot in the South Downs National Park and located at the mid cross country point of a long-established route between Winchester and Portsmouth, the town has long been appreciated as a place to stop and relax. Its wonderful centre is a perfect place to relax and enjoy a coffee in Josie’s or The Coffee House or maybe lunch in the Crown or the Bunch of Grapes.
- Popular for its quaint relaxing village feel the streets are filled with popular restaurants like Giorgio’s and Piccola Roma.
- The town also has an impressive medieval palace ruin which is free to enter and explore, in addition to this there are the ponds and the beautiful Hampshire countryside to explore.
- Bishops Waltham has a quaint peaceful feel and offers a few bars and coffee places like The Barleycorn and the Anvil Tea Rooms making a night out a real pleasure.
- Nearby is Hampshire’s largest animal attraction, Marwell Zoo, together with the Moors and Claylands local nature Reserves.
Bishops Waltham Schools
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Bishops Waltham due to its schools, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients move locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Bishops Walthams Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Bishops Waltham is surrounded by golf clubs you will be spoilt for choice in addition to this you will find many local walking trails and clubs of interest to consider joining.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Bishops Waltham we recommend Bishop Walthams number one Estate Agent Charters – https://www.chartersestateagents.co.uk/
Moving house to or from Bishops Waltham can be stressful. We all know that. All of the logistics have to be co-ordinated around one specific day. What you don’t need to worry about is what sort of job the removals company is going to do for you. You want to book your removal with complete peace of mind, knowing that one aspect of your move at least is taken care of and going to run smoothly.
Whether you are moving within Bishop’s Waltham, out of Bishop’s Waltham, or into the town, Steele & Co knows the whole area very well, so that you can be confident of our professional, knowledgeable service at every turn. You may even find that, on the day itself, you are relaxed enough to have a coffee in Josie’s or The Coffee House or lunch in the Crown or the Bunch of Grapes while we undertake the move, arriving at your new house to find us moving and if necessary unpacking all of your belongings for you there.
Whether you are a first-time purchaser, or you are downsizing after your children have flown the nest, Steele & Co has the skills and experience to deliver the removals experience that you would wish for.
We Remove; You Relax – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Removals Service that was………………
- Careful: you have entrusted us with your valued possessions for the short but important period of your move. We know that our care of them is paramount. Thus, all of our removals operatives are full-time staff – we will not employ casual or agency workers. That way we ensure the quality of all work being carried out under the Steele & Co banner: all of our staff are fully trained, smartly uniformed and completely dedicated to the careful movement of your items, using the highest quality packing materials, such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you want a removals service that gives you every service that you need – one that offers the optional services that you may choose to take up to make your move even less stressful and burdensome. Our Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, carpet protection for stairs and hallways, as well as our full range of Storage Services are all very popular with our Bishop’s Waltham Removals customers.
- Clean and courteous: because every one of our staff is a full-time employees, we know that they will conduct themselves in a courteous way at all times, as well as taking particular care to work as cleanly as possible in your old and your new properties alike.
- Cost-effective: at Steele & Co, we pride ourselves on being a very cost-effective choice, whilst remaining high quality. Once you have booked an appointment with us, we will visit as soon as possible, assess the possessions you need us to move, discuss all of the aspects of your removal requirements – you may take advantage of our packing and unpacking services, for instance – and then we will send you a detailed quotation and removals plan, usually the same day.