Removals and Storage Locks Heath
Because every move is different we pride ourselves on our planning, care and attention to detail, always keeping in mind that every move is as individual as the client. We also pride ourselves on our ability to adapt if circumstances, requirements or timescales change at the last minute.
With years of home removals in Locks Heath, we have fast become the remover of choice in Locks Heath. Steele & Co has been providing Packing, removals and storage to the residents of Locks Heath for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Steele and Co’s Removals vans are a familiar sight around Locks Heath, Steele & Co knows the whole area well and you can be assured of our expert and professional service at all times.
Our Optional Removal Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
Steele & Co Removals Locks Heath offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
Why Move to Locks Heath?
If you’re considering a house move to the South Coast then Locks Heath is worth considering close to the market town of Fareham it lies halfway between the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth. It offers a small High Street a modern small central shopping area. With easy access from the M27 and A27 and a nearby railway station, Locks Heath is a modern and thriving development that is easily accessible to all.
The nearest town Fareham boasts shops, plentiful cafes, restaurants and bars, a wide range of business services and a lively entertainment scene. In addition to this there are the beautiful beaches at Hill Head and Lee on Solent to enjoy.
- Popular for its quieter village feeling, the village centre has a small offering with popular restaurants like The Tallisman.
- The areas surrounding the town are full of historic buildings like Porchester Castle and Titchfield Abbey, the Titchfield Nature Reserve is also nearby and is welcome retreat from the Hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Its Larger neighbour Fareham, has a vibrant nightlife offering many bars, it also offers a more relaxed vibe at places like the Osborne View and a little further afield is Greens bar and restaurant in Wickham making a night out a real pleasure.
- Nearby there are famous attractions like Portsmouth Historic Dock Yard, Royal Victoria Park in Netley, there is also several beaches to choose from.
Locks Heath Schools
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Locks Heath due to its schools, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients Move Locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Locks Heath Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Locks Heath offers outstanding golf courses such as Cams Hall. It also boasts several gyms and health clubs.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Locks Heath go to www.rightmove.co.uk Because every move is different we pride ourselves on our planning, care and attention to detail, always keeping in mind that every move is as individual as the client. We also pride ourselves on our ability to adapt if circumstances, requirements or timescales change at the last minute.