Storage Winchester – Request Quote
Storage makes life easier. Putting some of your possessions into storage for a long or short period can be a great way to introduce a little flexibility and mobility into your life. Maybe you want to rent somewhere smaller for six months in order to make yourselves so much more attractive (with no chain) to the sellers of your future dream home.
Or your reasons may be more straightforward: you are having work done on the house, and that loft conversion, home extension or conservatory installation means you need to clear a few rooms.
Of course, you may also just want to clear the garage or store summer sports equipment.
Whatever your storage reasons, whatever the volume or type of your items, and whatever your timeframe, you will benefit most from a Storage Solution that’s convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced.
Containerised Storage services from Steele & Co are designed specifically to meet the needs of our Winchester clients by offering convenient and secure storage, taking items from your property, however narrow your road or access, to our modern storage facility. Containers are suitable for extended periods, because they offer clean, sealed environmental chambers.
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Think outside the boxes – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Storage Service that was………………
- Convenient: we want to make your life as easy as possible at all times. So we will always come to you; if necessary, we also can pack everything up for you; you can watch our staff load your possessions into our containers (or leave us to it and relax with a coffee in Caracoli or lunch at La Place!); we then give you the inventory as a receipt; and finally we of course handle all of the logistics – the transportation and storage of your possessions – keeping them safe and secure until you require their return.
- Caring: we always keep firmly in mind that fact that you have entrusted us with your precious possessions. We take this extremely seriously, and that is one of the main reasons why we only employ full-time staff, never casual or agency workers. Because of this company policy, we know that the quality of the work being carried out will do credit to the Steele & Co name. So, all of our staff are trained, uniformed and, most crucially, dedicated to the careful handling of your items, using materials such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you will also enjoy a storage service that is comprehensive – one that offers you all of the extras that make life easier. So, we have optional Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, and carpet protection for stairs and hallways.
- Competitive: finally, we pride ourselves on combining quality and value, of offering a high-quality service at extremely cost-effective rates. Why not see what we can do – book your free and no-obligation appointment today? You have nothing to lose. We simply visit your home as soon as possible, assess the volume of items needing storage, discuss any other of your requirements – maybe you want us to pack and/or unpack for you, for instance – and then we provide you with a detailed quotation, usually on the very same day.
If Steele & Co sounds like the sort of Winchester Storage Service that you could entrust with your precious belongings, please call us today on 01962 878553 or email us on email@example.com for a further discussion of your needs or to book your free, without-obligation assessment visit. Many thanks for your time!