Storage Stockbridge – Request Quote Now
Putting some, most or even all of your possessions into storage for a long or short period is a great way to give your life a great deal more flexibility. It can enable you to rent somewhere for a while until your dream house comes onto the market, and empower you to move quickly – and without a chain – when it does.
Storage can also be extremely handy when you are having extensive building work done – that loft conversion, extension or conservatory – and when you simply want to clear out the garage so you can rearrange things.
Whatever your reason for needing storage, the volume of what you want to store, the type of items and the timeframe, you will benefit most from a Storage Solution that is convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced.
Containerised Storage services from Steele & Co have been specifically designed to meet the needs of our Stockbridge clients by offering convenient, safe and secure storage in our fully equipped, modern storage facility. Containers are suitable for extended periods, because they provide a very clean, sealed environment in which to store your precious belongings.
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Think outside the boxes – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Storage Service that was………………
- Convenient: from start to finish, we aim to make your life as easy and straightforward as possible. To that end, we bring our transportation and containers to you; if necessary we can pack for you too; you can watch us load your possessions (or just let us get on with it and relax with a coffee at Lillie’s or lunch at Thyme and Tide!); we can then agree the detailed inventory with you; and finally you can leave us to we handle all of the logistical, transport and off-loading operations, as we keep your possessions safe and secure until such time as you require their return.
- Caring: we never lose sight of the fact that you have entrusted us with your valued possessions. We take this very seriously, and that is why we make it company policy to employ only full-time staff, never casual or agency workers. This enables us to be completely sure that the service that you receive does credit to the Steel & Co name. Of course, all of our staff are fully and regularly trained, smartly turned out and, most importantly, dedicated to the careful movement and storage of your items, utilising quality packing materials, such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you may want extra help, and that is why we also offer Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, and carpet protection for stairs and hallways. These can all take an emotional weight off your mind and a physical burden off your shoulders.
- Competitive: we combine quality and value; we pride ourselves on offering a high-quality service at cost-effective rates. Why not book your appointment today and see what we can do for you? You have nothing to lose – it is free and without obligation. We will attend as soon as possible, assess the volume that you need us to store, discuss any special requirements – you may want us to pack and/or unpack for you, for instance – and then we will send you with a detailed quotation, usually the very same day.
If Steele & Co sounds like the sort of Stockbridge Storage Service that you could entrust with your precious belongings, please call us today on 01264 748733 or email us on email@example.com for a further discussion of your needs or to book your free, without-obligation assessment visit. Many thanks for your time!