Storage Whiteley – Request Quote Now
Storage and Self Storage Whiteley
Utilising SELF storage can be empowering. It can free up valuable space in your home, by decanting the hobby that’s taking up a spare room, or those items you just can’t bring yourself to say goodbye to. Putting some, most or even all of your possessions into storage for a long or short period can enable you to rent somewhere smaller for six months in order to make yourselves so much more attractive to the sellers of your future dream home.
Maybe you’re moving abroad for work short term and you plan to let your house, whatever your reasons, however large or small the volume, whatever type of items they are, and whatever your timeframe, you will benefit most from a Storage Solution that is convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced. Our business self storage is perfect for storing archives or stock, with unrestricted access you can come and go as you please.
Containerised Storage or self storage services from Steele & Co meet the needs of our Whiteley clients through convenient and secure storage in our clean, modern storage facility. Containers are also suitable for extended periods, since they offer a very clean, sealed environment, so that your items are preserved over the longer term. see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Steele & Co Whiteley offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
- Boorley Green
- West End
- Park gate
- Sarisbury Green
- Soberton Heath
- Shirrell Heath
Think outside the boxes – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Storage Service that was………………
- Convenient: our constant aim is to make your life as easy as possible. So, we will always bring our transportation systems and containerised storage to you; if necessary, we can pack up your items for you too; you can watch us load your possessions into our containers if you like (or leave us to get on with it and relax with a coffee or lunch at Montagu’s!); once finished, we then pass the detailed inventory to you; and finally we naturally handle all of the ongoing logistical, transportation and storage phases of the project, keeping your possessions safe and sound until you need them once more.
- Caring: we are very grateful for the trust you place in us in having us handle and store your valued possessions. We take this extremely seriously, and that is one of the main reasons why we only employ full-time staff, never falling back on casual or agency workers. This company policy means that the quality of the work being carried out on our behalf will be top-notch: all of our staff are fully trained, smartly turned out and, most importantly, personally dedicated to the careful handling of your precious items, using quality materials such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you probably also want a storage service that is comprehensive, one that offers the extra services that can make such a difference to your workload and your stress. That is why we offer Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, and carpet protection for stairs and hallways.
- Competitive: at Steele & Co, we pride ourselves on offering both quality and value, giving all of our clients a high-quality service at an extremely cost-effective rate. Please try us out and see what we can do for you. Why not book your appointment today? You have nothing to lose – it is free and without obligation. We will visit your home as soon as possible, analyse your storage volume and the type of items, discuss any other requirements you may have – why not take advantage of our convenient pack and/or unpack services, for instance – and we will send you a detailed quotation, usually on the very same day.
If Steele & Co sounds like the sort of Whiteley Storage Service that you could entrust with your precious belongings, please call us today on 01329 608258 or email us on email@example.com for a further discussion of your needs or to book your free, without-obligation assessment visit.