Removals Alresford – Request Quote Now
Removals in Alresford
Whether you require a removal within Alresford, from Alresford or to Alresford, as the local remover Steele & Co Removals and Storage knows the whole area well. You may even find that, on the day itself, you are relaxed enough to have a coffee in Caracoli or lunch at the Globe while we undertake your house move.
Whether you’re moving from a small house, large house around the corner or across the country or maybe you require storage Steele & Co can help. Our Moving and Storage Centre based on Moorside Road in Winchester is perfectly placed to service and tailor all of your removal and storage requirements.
Whether this is your first removal, whether you have had moving problems in the past, whether you are moving up or downsizing, Steele & Co Removals can deliver the removals experience that you would wish for.
Steele & Co has been providing Packing, removals and storage to the residents of Alresford for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Our Optional Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
We Remove; You Relax – why choose Steele & Co?
Steele & Co Alresford offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
Old Alresford, New Alresford, Medstead, Itchen Abbass, The Candovers, Ropley, Fourmarks, Bishops Sutton, Cheriton, Twyford, Colden Common, Itchen abbas, Easton, Kings Worthy, Compton, Headbourne Worthy, Otterbourne, Owslebury.
Why Move to Alresford?
Voted as the No 1 Best Place to live in the Countryside by The Sunday Times and Voted Country Life’s ‘Favourite Market Town’ in the south-east its bespoke shops offering antiques, gifts, food, clothes together with a wonderful choice of eateries. Alresford is a stunning Georgian Market Town which for many centuries was a prosperous wool town. Old Alresford is mentioned in the Domesday Book but the present town of New Alresford did not come into existence much before 1200 AD.
Now the home of
- Popular for its independent shops, streets filled with popular restaurants like The Globe, Caricoli, and Pulpo Negro, Alresford’s most popular attraction is the Watercress Line steam railway, so called because of its association with watercress farming, in what is now known as the UK’s capital of watercress. The town hosts the annual Watercress Festival in May attracting thousands of visitors each year.
- The town also offers beautiful walks along its river why not follow the trails detailing the history and importance of the river and its contribution to the Watercress industry the town is famed for.
- Alresford has a relaxed nightlife offering many bars, The Globe with its stunning garden, The Horse and Groom or maybe the Bell Hotel making a night out a real pleasure.
- You will also find just off the high street The Watercress Line offering a step back in time allowing you to experience the golden age of steam, sit back, relax and travel ten miles through Hampshire’s picturesque countryside by steam train.
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Alresford due to its schools, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients Move Locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Alresford Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Alresford offers a great Golf club just off Jacklyns Lane. The town also offers a great gym and yoga studios.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Alresford we recommend Aylesford’s number one Estate Agent Charters – https://www.chartersestateagents.co.uk/
We think that you would probably enjoy a Removals Service that was………………
- Careful: we always keep in mind that you have entrusted us with your valued possessions for a short but crucial while. That is why all of our removals operatives are full-time staff – we simply do not employ casual or agency workers. That way we know the quality of the work being carried out: all of our staff are trained, uniformed and dedicated to the careful movement of your items, using the latest and highest quality packing materials, such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you want a removals service that is comprehensive, that includes the optional services that you may choose to take advantage of, in order to make your move even less stressful and burdensome. That is why we offer Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, carpet protection for stairs and hallways, as well as a full range of Storage Services if this is something that you require.
- Clean and courteous: as all of our staff are full-time employees, we know that they will conduct themselves in a polite and courteous way at all times, taking particular care to be as clean as possible in all of their movements and operations within your old and your new properties.
- Cost-effective: at Steele & Co, we also pride ourselves on being competitively priced for our quality service. Once you book an appointment with us, we will visit your home as soon as possible, assess the items that you need us to move, discuss every aspect of your removal requirements – you may be interested in our packing and unpacking services, for instance – and then we will provide you with a detailed quotation and move plan, usually the same day.
If Steele & Co sounds like the sort of Alresford Removals Service that you could trust to move your precious belongings, please call us today on 01962 878553 or fill in oour online quote
Page found for:
Household removals Alresford
Removal company Alresford
Removal companies Alresford
Moving companies Alresford
Moving quotes Alresford
House moves Alresford