Removals and Storage Alresford
Whether you require a removal within Alresford, from Alresford or to Alresford, as the local remover Steele & Co Removals and Storage knows the whole area well. You may even find that, on the day itself, you are relaxed enough to have a coffee in Caracoli or lunch at the Globe while we undertake your house move.
Whether you’re moving from a small house, large house around the corner or across the country or maybe you require storage Steele & Co can help. Our Moving and Storage Centre based on Moorside Road in Winchester is perfectly placed to service and tailor all of your removal and storage requirements.
Whether this is your first removal, whether you have had moving problems in the past, whether you are moving up or downsizing, Steele & Co Removals can deliver the removals experience that you would wish for.
Steele & Co has been providing Packing, removals and storage to the residents of Alresford for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
We Remove; You Relax – why choose Steele & Co?
Our Optional Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
Steele & Co Alresford, near Winchester offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
Old Alresford, New Alresford, Medstead, Itchen Abbass, The Candovers, Ropley, Fourmarks, Bishops Sutton, Cheriton, Twyford, Colden Common, Itchen abbas, Easton, Kings Worthy, Compton, Headbourne Worthy, Otterbourne, Owslebury.
Why Move to Alresford?
Voted as the No 1 Best Place to live in the Countryside by The Sunday Times and Voted Country Life’s ‘Favourite Market Town’ in the south-east its bespoke shops offering antiques, gifts, food, clothes together with a wonderful choice of eateries. Alresford is a stunning Georgian Market Town which for many centuries was a prosperous wool town. Old Alresford is mentioned in the Domesday Book but the present town of New Alresford did not come into existence much before 1200 AD.
Now the home of
- Popular for its independent shops, streets filled with popular restaurants like The Globe, Caricoli, and Pulpo Negro, Alresford’s most popular attraction is the Watercress Line steam railway, so called because of its association with watercress farming, in what is now known as the UK’s capital of watercress. The town hosts the annual Watercress Festival in May attracting thousands of visitors each year.
- The town also offers beautiful walks along its river why not follow the trails detailing the history and importance of the river and its contribution to the Watercress industry the town is famed for.
- Alresford has a relaxed nightlife offering many bars, The Globe with its stunning garden, The Horse and Groom or maybe the Bell Hotel making a night out a real pleasure.
- You will also find just off the high street The Watercress Line offering a step back in time allowing you to experience the golden age of steam, sit back, relax and travel ten miles through Hampshire’s picturesque countryside by steam train.
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Alresford due to its schools, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients Move Locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Alresford Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Alresford offers a great Golf club just off Jacklyns Lane. The town also offers a great gym and yoga studios.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Alresford we recommend Alresford’s number one Estate Agent Charters – https://www.chartersestateagents.co.uk/