Storage Romsey – Request Quote Now
Utilising storage can enable you to move house more quickly. Putting possessions into storage for a period whilst you rent a smaller property can make yourselves a more attractive proposition (no chain) to the sellers of your future dream home.
Of course, there are many reasons for using storage. Maybe you simply want to clear the garage for whatever purpose. Or perhaps you need to clear a room or two while your loft conversion, extension or conservatory is being built.
However much, however long, whatever the reason, you will benefit most from a Storage Solution that is convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced.
Containerised Storage solutions from Steele & Co are designed to meet the exact needs of our Romsey clients, offering a convenient and secure domestic storage solution in our fully equipped, facility. Particularly suitable for extended periods, containerised storage provides a clean and sealed environment in which to store your valuable items.
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Think outside the boxes – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Storage Service that was………………
- Convenient: throughout the whole process, we aim to make your life as easy and straightforward as possible. We of course bring our containers and transportation to your premises; we can pack for you if that is required; you can watch as we carefully load your possessions into our specialised containers (or just let us get on with it and relax with a coffee at Linekers or Asante!); at the end of loading, we provide you with a detailed inventory; and finally we handle all of the logistics, transportation and storage, keeping your possessions safe and secure until you ask for them to be returned.
- Caring: we know that you are entrusting us with your valuable possessions for a time. We are very serious about this responsibility, so we only employ full-time staff – we will not employ casual or agency workers. That way, we know the quality of the work being carried out on under the Steele & Co name is of the highest quality. All of our staff are trained, uniformed and, most importantly, dedicated to the careful movement and storage of your items, using the highest quality packing materials, such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you want a storage service that is complete, one that includes the optional extra services that can make all the difference to your workload and the stress levels in your life. That is why we offer Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, and carpet protection for stairs and hallways.
- Competitive: we also pride ourselves on offering a high-quality service that is also cost-effective for our clients. Why not try us out? Please book an appointment today. You have nothing to lose – it is free and without obligation. We attend as soon as possible, calculate the volume and assess the type of items that you need storing, discuss any other requirements you may have – our packing or unpacking services, for example – and then we send you a detailed quotation, usually on the same day.
If Steele & Co sounds like the sort of Romsey Storage Service that you could entrust with your precious belongings, please call us today on 01794 278044 or email us on email@example.com for a further discussion of your needs or to book your free, without-obligation assessment visit. Many thanks for your time!