Removals and Storage Stockbridge
Planning a removal to or from Stockbridge or maybe you already live here but you’re moving just around the corner within Stockbridge, if so why not invite Steele & Co Removals to help and advise on your removal or storage requirements. Call Steele & Co for anything to do with house or office removals and storage in Stockbridge on 01264 748733.
Whatever your experience of moving before, Steele and Co offer the very best in local Stockbridge removals and even offer storage in Stockbridge and the surrounding areas. Steele and Co removals and storage based in Winchester will alter your perception of moving.
Steele & Co has been providing Packing, removals and storage to the residents of Stockbridge for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Our Optional Removal Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
Steele & Co Stockbridge offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
- Kinds Somborne
- The Wallops
Why Move to Stockbridge?
Sat in the very heart of the Test Valley, the picturesque Stockbridge High Street reflects a time gone by, its early role as part of a drovers road where it was common to see flocks of sheep or herds of cattle being driven through the town on route from Wales reflect the towns history. The town of Stockbridge has a long and varied history has inspired many poets seek out the trail of ten poems dotted around the centre in stone, metal plaques and etched glass.
- Popular for its wide and picturesque high street filled with popular restaurants like The Greyhound and The Three Cups making a night out a real pleasure.
- The town is also home to the country’s oldest Fishing club, established in 1882 Houghton Club is thriving today. The River Test has attracted many famous over the years including President Bush Senior.
- Nearby is Danebury hill fort, the museum of arm flying at Nether Wallop, and for the wine fans you can even visit Danebury Vineyards.
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Stockbridge due to its schools, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients Move Locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Stockbridge Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Stockbridge offers outstanding golf courses such as the course at Leckford and not forgetting world class fresh water river fishing.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Stockbridge we recommend Winchesters number one Estate Agent Charters – https://www.chartersestateagents.co.uk/