Removals and Storage Winchester
Thinking of moving to Winchester or maybe you already live here but you’re moving just around the corner within Winchester, if so why not invite Steele & Co to help and advise on your removal requirements. Call Steele & Co for anything to do with house or office removals and storage in Winchester on 01962 878553.
Steele & Co has been providing packing, removals and storage to the residents of Winchester for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Whether you’re moving from a small house, large house around the corner or across the country or maybe you require storage Steele & Co can help. Our moving and storage Centre based on Moorside Road in Winchester is perfectly placed to service and tailor all of your removal and storage requirements.
With great options for home and office removals and storage in Winchester and much more, Steele and Co offer expert home and office removals in Winchester and the surrounding areas that can totally change your perception of moving.
Our Optional Removal Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
Steele & Co Winchester offer all of its removals and storage services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
Twyford, Colden Common, Itchen abbas, Easton, Kings Worthy, Compton, Hursley, Kings Somborne, Headbourne Worthy, Otterbourne, Owslebury as well as;
Why Move to Winchester?
Winchester has been named the best city to live in thanks to its outdoor spaces, community spirit and quality of living. The historic cathedral city was called “practically perfect” by the Sunday Times Best Places To Live guide. To read more https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35855783 its little wonder people make moving to Winchester their first choice when considering where to live.
Winchester is an unspoilt cathedral city on the edge of the South Downs, Winchester is England’s ancient capital and former seat of King Alfred the Great. These days, Winchester combines the best of city life with the freshness of the surrounding countryside. Just an hour from London, this makes the city an appealing choice of where to live. With lively street theatre, a thriving arts scene together with its fine architecture helps make Winchester an attractive destination for visitors. Over four million people visit the ancient city every year. www.visit-hampshire.co.uk/explore/cities/winchester
- Popular for its bustling shopping streets filled with popular restaurants like The Ivy, The Black Rat, Chesil Rectory and The Wykeham arms, Winchester is most famous landmark is its eleventh century Cathedral and its Great Hall which for over 700 years has housed the mythical King Arthur’s Round Table.
- The city is also home to Winchester College which is the oldest continuously running school in the country. The college and its beautiful buildings has been used as a location to film a number of blockbusters such as Harry Potter and Les Misérables. Tickets to tour the college and its historical buildings can be purchased. Heading out of the city you’ll find the water meadows that offer stunning countryside and riverside walks. The city sits on the edge of the South Downs and is the start place for the famous South Downs Way. For views of the city and the surrounding area, take a stroll up to St Catherine’s Hill.
- Winchester’s has a vibrant nightlife offering many bars, like Greens Wine bar, No5, and incognito making a night out a real pleasure.
- Nearby is Hampshire’s largest animal attraction, Marwell Zoo, This 140-acre park is home to over 250 exotic and endangered species in beautiful, landscaped surroundings. Also nearby is the market town of Alresford you’ll find the famous Watercress Line offering a step back in time allowing you to experience the golden age of steam, sit back, relax and travel ten miles through Hampshire’s picturesque countryside by steam train.
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Winchester due to its schools, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients move locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Winchester Schools follow the link www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Winchester offers outstanding golf courses such as Royal Winchester, and South Winchester golf clubs. It also boasts squash and bowls clubs and will soon have a brand new leisure centre which has been approved for construction in the Bar End area of the city.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Winchester we recommend Winchesters number one Estate Agent Charters – https://www.chartersestateagents.co.uk/