Putting some, most or even all of your possessions into storage for a long or short period is a great way to give your life a great deal more flexibility. It can enable you to rent somewhere for a while until your dream house comes onto the market, and empower you to move quickly – and without a chain – when it does. .Or maybe you’re moving overseas or work for a while and you need to store your home contents?
Steele & Co’s Storage and self-storage services can also be extremely handy when you are having extensive building work done – that loft conversion, extension or conservatory – and when you simply want to clear out the garage so you can rearrange things. We offer both containerised and self storage solutions along with a removals collection and delivery service.
Whatever your reason for needing storage, the volume of what you want to store, the type of items and the timeframe, you will benefit most from a Storage Solution that is convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced.
Containerised Storage services from Steele & Co have been specifically designed to meet the needs of our Stockbridge clients by offering safe and secure storage in our fully equipped, modern storage facility. Storage containers are suitable for extended periods, because they provide a very clean, sealed environment in which to store your precious belongings. see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
It is also a great solution to Businesses, by freeing up cramped office why not store your archives or stock with us, business self storage offers the flexibility to come and go as you please.
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.