Storage Winchester – Self Storage and Managed Containerised Storage
Storage in Winchester
Local Storage in Winchester can make life easier. Whether you’re between homes, or you’re putting some of your possessions into storage for a long or short period can be a great way to introduce a little flexibility and mobility into your life. Maybe you having building work done, or you want to rent somewhere smaller for six months in order to make yourselves so much more attractive (with no chain) to the sellers of your future dream home. We now also offer Self storage in Winchester allowing you the freedom to come and go as you please.
Steele & Co Moving and Storage also offers business storage for those companies looking to free up space in their offices or warehouses, we can store archives or surplus furniture, if you have space to free up us today to discuss your requirements. Whatever your storage reasons, whatever the volume or type of your items, and whatever your timeframe, you will benefit most from our Storage Solution in Winchester that’s convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced.
Containerised Storage services in Winchester from Steele & Co moving and storage is designed specifically to meet the needs of our Winchester clients by offering convenient secure storage, taking items from your property, however narrow your road or access, to our modern storage facility. Containers are suitable for extended periods, because they offer clean, sealed environmental chambers.
Steele & Co has been providing Packing, removals and storage to the residents of Winchester for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in the area – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Steele & Co’s offers not only managed containerised storage but also self-storage and caravan, motorhome and boat storage in Winchester, our storage options will suit most needs. You wish to just rent storage space and come and go as you please with your belongings, or for those with less time you may wish to use our collections and delivery service which provides storage inside our purpose built storage centre. The self storage option provides a flexible accessible storage solution to both home and business clients. Maybe you have a hobby and you require storage space or if you’re business maybe you require archive storage or space to store stock? Whatever your storage needs we have a solution to fit.
For those who’d prefer for us to do the hard work and hire us to Move and store your goods the service will generally happen in this order.
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Steele & Co Winchester offer all of its Removals and Storage Services throughout Hampshire including the following towns and villages:
Twyford, Colden Common, Itchen abbas, Easton, Kings Worthy, Compton, Hursley, Kings Somborne, Headbourne Worthy, Otterbourne, Owslebury, Andover, Basingstoke, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, Littleton, Salisbury, Southampton, Sparsholt, Whitchurch
Why Move to Winchester?
Winchester has been named the best city to live in thanks to its outdoor spaces, community spirit and quality of living. The historic cathedral city was called “practically perfect” by the Sunday Times Best Places To Live guide. To read more https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35855783 its little wonder people make moving to Winchester their first choice when considering where to live.
- Popular for its bustling shopping streets filled with popular restaurants like The Ivy, The Black Rat, Chesil Rectory and The Wykeham arms, Winchester is most famous landmark is its eleventh century Cathedral and its Great Hall which for over 700 years has housed the mythical King Arthur’s Round Table.
- The city is also home to Winchester College which is the oldest continuously running school in the country. The college and its beautiful buildings has been used as a location to film a number of blockbusters such as Harry Potter and Les Misérables. Tickets to tour the college and its historical buildings can be purchased. Heading out of the city you’ll find the water meadows that offer stunning countryside and riverside walks. The city sits on the edge of the South Downs and is the start place for the famous South Downs Way. For views of the city and the surrounding area, take a stroll up to St Catherine’s Hill.
- Winchester’s has a vibrant nightlife offering many bars, like Greens Wine bar, No5, and incognito making a night out a real pleasure.
- Nearby is Hampshire’s largest animal attraction, Marwell Zoo, This 140-acre park is home to over 250 exotic and endangered species in beautiful, landscaped surroundings. Also nearby is the market town of Alresford you’ll find the famous Watercress Line offering a step back in time allowing you to experience the golden age of steam, sit back, relax and travel ten miles through Hampshire’s picturesque countryside by steam train.
Winchester offers outstanding golf courses such as Royal Winchester, and South Winchester golf clubs. It also boasts squash and bowls clubs and will soon have a brand new leisure centre which has been approved for construction in the Bar End area of the city.