Storage Bishops Waltham -Request Quote Now
Putting possessions into storage can be very liberating. Renting somewhere smaller for a while can make you very attractive (no chain) to the vendors of your dream house.
You may need some, most or nearly all of your possessions stored. You may require a short period or longer. You may simply be clearing the garage, or need to move a quantity of furniture out while your house is being extended or renovated.
Whatever your reasons, you will be looking for a Storage Service that is convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced.
Containerised Storage from Steele & Co has been developed to meet the specific needs of our Bishop’s Waltham clients. We offer safe, secure, convenient domestic storage in our fully fitted out, state-of-the-art storage centre. Containerised storage is especially appropriate for longer timeframes, providing a clean and sealed environment for your precious possessions.
- Loading: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Think outside the boxes – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Storage Service that was………………
- Convenient: we bring our containers to you; if necessary we can pack everything up for you too; you can watch us load your possessions into our specialised storage containers (or relax in Josie’s whilst we do!); we provide you with a full, agreed inventory; and then we handle all of the transportation and storage arrangements, until you require repossession of some or all of your items. Our objective is to make your life as easy as possible.
- Caring: we know that you have entrusted us with responsibility for your valued possessions. That is just one of the reasons why all of our operatives are full-time staff – we refuse to employ casual or agency workers. In this way, we have the confidence in our staff, because they are all trained carefully and fully by us, uniformed and dedicated to the careful movement of your items, using highest quality packing materials, such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you don’t want to bother with multiple suppliers. You want a storage service that is comprehensive, that includes optional services that can reduce your own stress and workload. That is why we offer Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, and carpet protection for stairs and hallways.
- Competitive: at Steele & Co, we know we offer a high-quality, cost-effective Storage Service. Book a free-of-charge, no-obligation appointment with us, and we will visit your home as soon as possible, assess what you need us to store, discuss any other aspects of your requirements – you may be interested in our packing and unpacking services, for instance – and we will provide you with a detailed quote, usually the same day.
If Steele & Co sounds like the sort of Bishop’s Waltham Storage Service that you could entrust with your precious belongings, please call us today on 01489 808006 or email us on email@example.com for a further discussion of your needs or to book your free, without-obligation assessment visit. Many thanks for your time!