Removals and Storage Hedge End
Because every move is different we pride ourselves on our planning, care and attention to detail, always keeping in mind that every house move is as individual as the client. We also pride ourselves on our ability to adapt if circumstances, requirements or timescales change at the last minute. Call Steele & Co Removals for anything to do with house or office removals and storage in Hedge End on 02380 647662
With years of house removals and storage experience in Hedge End, we have mastered many skills that have proved very useful for us and for our clients over the years.
Steele & Co has been providing Packing, removals and storage to the residents of Hedge End for almost 20 years, we are now one of the highest independent reviewed removal companies in Hedge End – see what people say about us https://www.checkatrade.com/SteeleAndCo/
Our Optional Services Include:
- Packing / Unpacking Services
- Dismantling and reassembly of furniture
- Carpet protection for Stairs and Hall ways
During our visit we can assess your specific removal needs quickly and accurately and will provide you with a detailed quotation and move plan usually the same day.
We do not use casual or agency labour.
Why Move to Hedge End?
Sat on the south coast between Southampton and Portsmouth, Hedge End sits within the administrative borough of Eastleigh and within area of Southampton. Hedge End has grown rapidly over the years due to its location and great transport links situated near J7 and J8 of the M27 motorway. Hedge End’s train station is also served by trains to London Waterloo and Portsmouth Harbour making the town a popular choice for commuters.
- Popular for its out town shopping area and its close proximity to Ageas Bowl the town also hosts a popular David Lloyd Tennis family health club.
- Nearby is Hampshire’s largest animal attraction, Marwell Zoo, the Botley Grange hotel. Also nearby is the market town of Alresford you’ll find the famous Watercress Line offering a step back in time allowing you to experience the golden age of steam, sit back, relax and travel ten miles through Hampshire’s picturesque countryside by steam train.
Hedge End Schools
It’s no secret that many families Move house to Hedge End for work and schools are an important consideration, in fact at Steele & Co Removals we have noticed that many of our clients Move Locally just to be in school catchment. For more information on Hedge End Schools follow the link https://www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk/school-search/
For The Grown Ups
Hedge End plays host to its own golf club. It also boasts the David Lloyd Tennis and Health Club, as well as the Botley Grange Hotel Spa.
For further information on buying, selling or renting a home in Hedge End – www.rightmove.co.uk
With years of home removals experience in Hedge End, we have mastered many skills that have proved very useful for us and for our clients over the years. Call us on 02380 647662 or get an online quote.