Storage Southampton – Request Quote Now
Storing family items can be useful in so many – and even life-changing. Renting somewhere smaller whilst your possessions are in storage can mean that you can move so much faster when the right property comes onto the market, meaning that, with no chain, you are much more likely to secure your dream home.
Of course, storage is also very useful if you are having major work done on your house – a loft conversion, extension or conservatory perhaps. Being able to store the contents of one or two rooms can make the whole project far more painless.
Or you may simply be clearing out the garage!
Whatever your reason for needing storage – and whatever the volume, type of items and timescales – you would benefit most from a Storage Service that is convenient, caring, comprehensive and competitively priced.
Containerised Storage services from Steele & Co have been for our Southampton clients, offering flexible, convenient, safe and secure storage solutions, utilising our modern, fully fitted storage facility. Storage in containers is great for extended periods, because it provides a clean and sealed environment in which to keep your valuable effects.
- Load: once packed, your effects will be loaded into our storage containers at your home.
- Inventory: prior to the sealing and securing of the containers, you will be provided with an inventory as a receipt.
- Transport: the containers will then be transported to our secure Storage Centres.
- Transfer: on arrival at the Storage Centres, the coded containers are mechanically transferred to their location, where they remain, untouched, until they are re-called.
- Other items: our Storage Centres also have facilities to handle special items that are inappropriate for containerised storage, such as carpets, leather, velour upholstery and ladders.
Think outside the boxes – why choose Steele & Co?
We think that you would probably enjoy a Storage Service that was………………
- Convenient: we always aim to make your life as easy as possible from beginning to end of the storage process. We come to you; if necessary we can pack for you too; you can watch us load your possessions into our containers (or relax with a coffee at No. 4 or Mettricks Old Town and we will just get on with it!); once it’s packed, we provide you with a detailed inventory; and finally we will handle all of the transportation and storage processes, keeping your possessions secure until such time as you require their return.
- Caring: we take very seriously the responsibility you entrust us with. We are very aware of the fact that we are looking after your valued possessions for a time. That is just one of the many reasons why we only employ full-time staff – we simply do not employ casual or agency workers. That way, we know for sure that the quality of the work being carried out will reflect credit on the Steele & Co name. So, all of our staff are fully and regularly trained, smartly turned out and, most importantly, as dedicated as we are to the careful movement and storage of your items, using the highest quality packing materials, such as acid-free tissue, wardrobe cartons and bespoke transit blanketing.
- Comprehensive: you may want us to do a little more, so we also offer Packing and Unpacking Services, Full Insurance, the dismantling and reassembly of furniture, and carpet protection for stairs and hallways. All of these can take a burden off you, and make the process less stressful.
- Competitive: we pride ourselves on combining value with quality, so our rates are very competitive. Why not book a free, without-obligation appointment today and see what we can do? We will visit your home as promptly as possible, calculate the volume and type of possessions that you need us to store, discuss any other of your storage needs – do you want us to pack and/or unpack for you, for instance? – and then we will give you a detailed quotation, usually the same day.
If Steele & Co sounds like the sort of Southampton Storage Service that you could entrust with your precious belongings, please call us today on 02380 647662 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion of your needs or to book your free, without-obligation assessment visit. Many thanks for your time!